Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Different Gift Bag

Hello Readers.
Well, school holiday's have finished and I'm home again from a quick trip away with the kids (hubby's been away somewhere else for work). So, I finally have a chance to post this little gift bag I made using up some scrap cardstock and DSP I had.

This project took virtually no time at all to make up, and contains a cello bag full of goodies within. Another bonus is it's stable enough to stand of it's own accord...even with the fans on as fast as they will go. They'd be great for functions or weddings and could be done with any colour scheme.

Supplies:
* Baroque Motifs & Great Friend Stamp Sets.
* Mellow Moss Textured 12x12, Mellow Moss Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock & Le Jardin DSP (retired).
* Scoring blade, Cello Bag, Scallop Circle Punch, Mini Glue Dots & Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon.

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I was trying to see where the printed paper was and then I saw .... very nice bag, I love these as little favours for the Mothers Day/ Fathers Day stall at school!

:) Marcia P